logo
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
27. April 2024, 04:40:22

Home Help Search Login RegisterWIKIUHSDR Download

Amateurfunk Sulingen
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  UHSDR Firmware (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: sparrow psk tx/rx <- zurück vorwärts ->
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
   Author  Topic: sparrow psk tx/rx  (Read 2632 times)
qrper
Neuling

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile
sparrow psk tx/rx
« on: 09. May 2018, 15:56:43 »

hi all,
still struggling to get the radio to work on digital modes,
I can get the radio to go into and out of tx but having problems getting
audio in and out to my software ,I'm using hamradio deluxe and also winwarbler as backup.
the settings on the radio are as follows.
1 mode set to rtty-u
2  rit set to dig-ext
3  soundcard set to ovi microphone and ovi speakers
laptop recognises radio as com port 3
cannot think of any other settings I should set.
the other 2 methods I can think of using are
1 line in and out, but don't know what's needed to activate these in the menu
2 using speaker out and mic line in on the radiowith line isolation fitted to cables

lastly does the line in and out ports use the tip only on stereo jacks or  wired as stereo

sorry for the long question but aged 71 here and used to using my kenwood 590sg
which has a supplied manual and is therefore easy to setup, unfortunately I cannot find anything on the sparrow for information regarding menu settings
regards to all
Dave gm6jua
DF8OE
Administrator

Stellvertr. OVV I40, Jugend / Nachwuchsreferent

View Profile WWW
Re:sparrow psk tx/rx
« Reply #1 on: 09. May 2018, 17:53:50 »

If you want to get USB audio in you must set input to "DIG/EXT". Otherwise you will not get audio into the rig.

Audio out via USB is always active and gets "normal audio" with one exception: If it is set to "DIQ/EXT" you will get IQ-audio fur usage with SDR software like quisk, hdsdr and so on.

vy 73
Andreas

Wenn der Wind des Wandels weht, nageln die einen Fenster und Türen zu und verbarrikadieren sich. Die anderen gehen nach draußen und bauen Windmühlen...
qrz.com-Seite von DF8OE
-----------------------------------------------------
>>>> Die Inhalte meiner Beiträge dürfen ohne meine explizite Erlaubnis in jedwedem Medium weiterverbreitet werden! <<<<
qrper
Neuling

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile
Re:sparrow psk tx/rx
« Reply #2 on: 11. May 2018, 14:33:05 »

Quote from: DF8OE on 09. May 2018, 17:53:50
If you want to get USB audio in you must set input to "DIG/EXT". Otherwise you will not get audio into the rig.

Audio out via USB is always active and gets "normal audio" with one exception: If it is set to "DIQ/EXT" you will get IQ-audio fur usage with SDR software like quisk, hdsdr and so on.

vy 73
Andreas
thanks Andreas found the problem eventually after trying 3 different usb cables found one that actually lets all the functions work, don't know why this should be the case  but it has solved the problems
73's
dave
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  UHSDR Firmware (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: sparrow psk tx/rx <- zurück vorwärts ->
Jump to: 

Login with username, password and session length

Es wird die Verwendung von Browsern die auf der "Blink"-Engine basieren und mindestens
1024x768 Pixel Bildschirmauflösung für die beste Darstellung empfohlen

Amateurfunk Die Beiträge sind, sofern nicht anders vermerkt, unter der folgenden Lizenz veröffentlicht:
GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 GNU Free Documentation License 1.3
verbindet!