logo
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
18. April 2024, 22:40:39

Home Help Search Login RegisterWIKIUHSDR Download

Amateurfunk Sulingen
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  UHSDR Firmware (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: Looking to help with development <- zurück vorwärts ->
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
   Author  Topic: Looking to help with development  (Read 1350 times)
jimktrains
Neuling

I'm a llama!

View Profile
Looking to help with development
« on: 09. June 2021, 22:09:41 »

I would like to help with the firmware development.  I have the current HEAD of the `active-devel` branch from https://github.com/df8oe/UHSDR building. I don't yet have the ST-Link setup.

I was looking at https://github.com/df8oe/UHSDR/issues and https://github.com/df8oe/UHSDR/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22help+wanted%22 but didn't see any bugs listed that'd be a good candidate for me to start with.  Is there a good starting place I can help with contributing, otherwise I have some ideas I wanted to toy around with.
DF8OE
Administrator

Stellvertr. OVV I40, Jugend / Nachwuchsreferent

View Profile WWW
Re:Looking to help with development
« Reply #1 on: 10. June 2021, 05:27:50 »

H,

your contribution is welcome! "Good startigng point" does not exist because everyone has different skills, different interestes and different ideas. You can start with solving an issue (the "missing CTSS" would be interesting...), proposing an improvement or cleaning up code.

First you have to do is to set up your development chain. If you have a woking one the second is to get familar with git and its mechanism (if you have not done both already).

vy 73
Andreas

Wenn der Wind des Wandels weht, nageln die einen Fenster und Türen zu und verbarrikadieren sich. Die anderen gehen nach draußen und bauen Windmühlen...
qrz.com-Seite von DF8OE
-----------------------------------------------------
>>>> Die Inhalte meiner Beiträge dürfen ohne meine explizite Erlaubnis in jedwedem Medium weiterverbreitet werden! <<<<
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  UHSDR Firmware (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: Looking to help with development <- zurück vorwärts ->
Jump to: 

Login with username, password and session length

Es wird die Verwendung von Browsern die auf der "Blink"-Engine basieren und mindestens
1024x768 Pixel Bildschirmauflösung für die beste Darstellung empfohlen

Amateurfunk Die Beiträge sind, sofern nicht anders vermerkt, unter der folgenden Lizenz veröffentlicht:
GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 GNU Free Documentation License 1.3
verbindet!