logo
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
27. April 2024, 00:52:13

Home Help Search Login RegisterWIKIUHSDR Download

Amateurfunk Sulingen
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  UHSDR Firmware (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: QUISK, howto <- zurück vorwärts ->
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
   Author  Topic: QUISK, howto  (Read 971 times)
EB3AM
Neuling

I'm a llama!

View Profile
QUISK, howto
« on: 17. December 2020, 23:10:57 »

I've been playing around with the USB features for a while, and for start I've done it with HDSDR under windows, but I don't like it, basically because it's windows.
I have an old PC with a core2 duo processor with this operating system to have the applications I need and I can not have in Linux, (motorola radio programming software, or some DMR equipment, and little else).
But I tried setting up HDSDR for convenience and was able to hear the RF spectrum (not the transmission, which seems like I need a DLL). Now, the station PC works exclusively with Linux (CQRLOG, ft8, freedv, eqsl ...) and I have seen that a good tool is QUISK.
But I don’t see how it should be set up. Does anyone know how to configure QUISK to access the sound card IQ? The parameters are clear, they must be the same as in the HDSDR, but the device to be used is not indicated correctly, and it tells me that it is not accessible, or that it is busy ... I am also not clear if it is necessary to make a "radio "new or if an existing template can be used.
I’m really pretty disoriented, and I just don’t find much information about it.

If anyone can lend me a hand, I would be very grateful.

Health!
DF8OE
Administrator

Stellvertr. OVV I40, Jugend / Nachwuchsreferent

View Profile WWW
Re:QUISK, howto
« Reply #1 on: 18. December 2020, 07:02:32 »

Hi,

I am running Quisk on Arch Linux and I choosed the devices which have "ovi40" inside the identification string. If you are using mchf the string must contain "mchf". Sound configuration worked out of the box.

vy 73 - stay healthy
Andreas

Wenn der Wind des Wandels weht, nageln die einen Fenster und Türen zu und verbarrikadieren sich. Die anderen gehen nach draußen und bauen Windmühlen...
qrz.com-Seite von DF8OE
-----------------------------------------------------
>>>> Die Inhalte meiner Beiträge dürfen ohne meine explizite Erlaubnis in jedwedem Medium weiterverbreitet werden! <<<<
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  UHSDR Firmware (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: QUISK, howto <- zurück vorwärts ->
Jump to: 

Login with username, password and session length

Es wird die Verwendung von Browsern die auf der "Blink"-Engine basieren und mindestens
1024x768 Pixel Bildschirmauflösung für die beste Darstellung empfohlen

Amateurfunk Die Beiträge sind, sofern nicht anders vermerkt, unter der folgenden Lizenz veröffentlicht:
GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 GNU Free Documentation License 1.3
verbindet!