logo
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
29. April 2024, 02:17:33

Home Help Search Login RegisterWIKIUHSDR Download

Amateurfunk Sulingen
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  mcHF Projekt Deutsch / English (here you can discuss everything related to mcHF) (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: RF-Board / T7 <- zurück vorwärts ->
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
   Author  Topic: RF-Board / T7  (Read 1190 times)
Conrad
Neuling

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile
RF-Board / T7
« on: 03. May 2020, 10:15:58 »

Ich habe den LPF jetzt fertig und auch T5 ist schon dran.
Mit T7 habe ich ein Vertändnissproblem: rev. 06 Schaltplan zeigt T7 mit Mittenanzapfung, in die "transformers_winding.pdf" Datei gibts bei T7 diese nicht...
Auf dem RF-Board sind auch 2+3 Löcher für T7 zu sehen, also es spricht von Mittenanzapfung... Wie kann ich am einfachsten vorgehen? Ich möchte zuerst so nah an Original bleiben wie möglich, die Optimierungen sollen nah und nah kommen.

S58J
schon länger dabei

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile
Re:RF-Board / T7
« Reply #1 on: 03. May 2020, 18:59:36 »

Hi

Disregard the center tap and follow the original directions as described in the "transformers_winding.pdf" (primary 2 turns, secondary 3 turns). So you end up with soldering 2 pins on both sides. Also the photo in the pdf file shows that the center pin is not used.

When your mcHF is functional you can make a new, modified T7 and this time you will use the center pin on the PCB as well. Of course you can directly solder a modified T7 as well (I have T7 modification done by S54AM). I am using 2 mcHF RF boards (0.6 and 0.7) and in both modified T7 gives me better results (higher output power) on higher bands. And yes, I have started in both with the "original" T7.

To sum it up: the center pin on the PCB is pre-planned for a new modified T7, while at least initally is maybe better to start with the "original" T7.

Kind regards

Janez, S58J
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  mcHF Projekt Deutsch / English (here you can discuss everything related to mcHF) (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: RF-Board / T7 <- zurück vorwärts ->
Jump to: 

Login with username, password and session length

Es wird die Verwendung von Browsern die auf der "Blink"-Engine basieren und mindestens
1024x768 Pixel Bildschirmauflösung für die beste Darstellung empfohlen

Amateurfunk Die Beiträge sind, sofern nicht anders vermerkt, unter der folgenden Lizenz veröffentlicht:
GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 GNU Free Documentation License 1.3
verbindet!