logo
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
19. April 2024, 09:19:19

Home Help Search Login RegisterWIKIUHSDR Download

Amateurfunk Sulingen
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  SParkle Project (Moderators: DF8OE, SP9BSL)  |  Topic: HF PA <- zurück vorwärts ->
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
   Author  Topic: HF PA  (Read 1985 times)
SP9BSL
positron
alter Hase

View Profile WWW
HF PA
« on: 30. June 2020, 10:00:21 »

Hi,
the HF PA board is bult based on three stages using TLTs (transmission line transformers), with the driver stages built on AFT05MS003 and finals with the MRF186. The cheap clone can be bought at Alliexpress by less than 10$ (i use exactly this option). The output transformer is built with TLT technique on the Amidon FT82-61. The output of this board is connected directly to the filter board. The finals are over current and over voltage protected by circuit which damping the input signal (quad pin diode attenuator).

On this board I placed the step-down conwerter to power the base board with 12V because of voltegae limit of synchronous converters located there.
 SParkle_HF_PA_pcb.jpg

73 Slawek
SP9BSL
positron
alter Hase

View Profile WWW
Re:HF PA
« Reply #1 on: 30. June 2020, 10:01:16 »

Measurements of the prototype (to be confirmed on final PCB in few days/weeks).
 SParkle_HF_PA_measurements.pdf

73 Slawek
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  SParkle Project (Moderators: DF8OE, SP9BSL)  |  Topic: HF PA <- zurück vorwärts ->
Jump to: 

Login with username, password and session length

Es wird die Verwendung von Browsern die auf der "Blink"-Engine basieren und mindestens
1024x768 Pixel Bildschirmauflösung für die beste Darstellung empfohlen

Amateurfunk Die Beiträge sind, sofern nicht anders vermerkt, unter der folgenden Lizenz veröffentlicht:
GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 GNU Free Documentation License 1.3
verbindet!