logo
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
29. March 2024, 05:48:44

Home Help Search Login RegisterWIKIUHSDR Download

Amateurfunk Sulingen
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  UHSDR Firmware (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: how to publish informations <- zurück vorwärts ->
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
   Author  Topic: how to publish informations  (Read 1670 times)
DF8OE
Administrator

Stellvertr. OVV I40, Jugend / Nachwuchsreferent

View Profile WWW
how to publish informations
« on: 19. January 2018, 07:40:18 »

I want to follow another approach which is much more powerful than the discussion forum:

Step1:
First everything ehich is interesting, important and not so important is discussed in our discussion forum. This step is already existent.

Step2:
If information is important, helps at building and issue findig it walks to our WIKI. In WIKI it can be presented very structurized and clear, cleaned up from any useless comments.

Step3:
Everyone who wants to contribute can add entries, correct them or translate pages to other languages.

The WIKI will become the place where the first lok has to go to.

vy 73
Andreas

Wenn der Wind des Wandels weht, nageln die einen Fenster und Türen zu und verbarrikadieren sich. Die anderen gehen nach draußen und bauen Windmühlen...
qrz.com-Seite von DF8OE
-----------------------------------------------------
>>>> Die Inhalte meiner Beiträge dürfen ohne meine explizite Erlaubnis in jedwedem Medium weiterverbreitet werden! <<<<
SP9BSL
positron
alter Hase

View Profile WWW
Re:how to publish informations
« Reply #1 on: 19. January 2018, 08:02:36 »

Hi Andreas,
I would add one topic to your listed above to think about:
for contributors/developers, to mark that someone is working at particular issue (and then based on this information you can change the milestone in issues tab to "currently working"). This could be useful to prevent overlaping of work at the same code/wiki area.

Edit: Erik just now posted similar info...
« Last Edit: 19. January 2018, 08:05:11 by SP9BSL » Logged

73 Slawek
df9ts
positron
schon länger dabei

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 19. January 2018, 15:03:26 »

Any questions on how to use OVI40-Wiki: I can help anybody that wants to contribute in the Wiki but has open questions on how to use it.

For all others who feel more comfortable to contribute via Forum as they do now:

• I will scan the forum daily and move interesting bits to the Wiki, as I have started to do this week. The moderation of DL8EBD helps greatly both with the readability in the forum as well as the moving to Wiki (tnx, appreciated)
  • There is a "discussion" field at the bottom of each Wiki page. Feel free to simply type your contributions into the discussion field as simple text in German / English / French, in case the markup language bothers you. I will move any content of discussion fields up into the pages.

As you will see when you visit the Wiki: Photos help greatly to make explanations easier to understand. So please continue to contribute Photos to the Forum, I will move them to the Wiki where applicable. Tnx to everyone for his photos so far.

BR

Gerd.

« Last Edit: 19. January 2018, 15:10:08 by df9ts » Logged
DF9EH
alter Hase

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 20. January 2018, 23:14:03 »

Gerd,
du bist ja richtig fleißig bei der Arbeit im WIKI.
Super ......

73 de Klaus
df9ts
positron
schon länger dabei

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 21. January 2018, 12:43:21 »

Klaus,

ich sammle Infos im Wiki als "Zettelkasten". Bin ja auch OVI40 Quereinsteiger und beim Durchlesen alter Beiträge im Forum geht's mir wie Francois neulich sagte: " I started to read everything, but I am far from finished it and my reading doesn't create enough index in my mind ".

Gruß

Gerd.
« Last Edit: 21. January 2018, 12:43:47 by df9ts » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  UHSDR Firmware (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: how to publish informations <- zurück vorwärts ->
Jump to: 

Login with username, password and session length

Es wird die Verwendung von Browsern die auf der "Blink"-Engine basieren und mindestens
1024x768 Pixel Bildschirmauflösung für die beste Darstellung empfohlen

Amateurfunk Die Beiträge sind, sofern nicht anders vermerkt, unter der folgenden Lizenz veröffentlicht:
GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 GNU Free Documentation License 1.3
verbindet!