logo
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
16. April 2024, 07:35:18

Home Help Search Login RegisterWIKIUHSDR Download

Amateurfunk Sulingen
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  UHSDR Firmware (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: Xiegu G90 port? <- zurück vorwärts ->
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
   Author  Topic: Xiegu G90 port?  (Read 1641 times)
EB3AM
Neuling

I'm a llama!

View Profile
Xiegu G90 port?
« on: 27. May 2021, 15:03:30 »

I have 3 SDR radios, mhcf, Icom 7300, and  Xiegu G90.

all three radios have interesting stuff.
I love how mchf works, and I'm very happy with the firmware mods also, which give a plus to the offical software.

I love the Icom, everything works like clockwork, no flaws, no surprises, although I would like it to be more open and with some more possibilities such as freedv directly as if you have the MCHF. Dreaming is free, it will not happen.

And now a few days ago I bought for the car the G90, as it looks like it will be an interesting radio, very small and removable head, some power, and an automatic tuner. I'll tell you what ...

While I'm waiting for it to arrive from China, I keep watching videos, and in one of them I was able to read the chip code of the central unit: STM32f429zgt
And it occurred to me that maybe something could be done with it.

can you imagine being able to put uhsdr in it?

it's probably a chimera, but I had to say it.
The hardware looks like a pack of an MCHF + an atu100 N7DCC + a cheap Chinese amplifier kit.
it would not be strange that within the firmware of the xiegu there was a lot of code for both uhsdr and n7dcc.
 Screenshot_2021-05-27_QRP_HF_radio.png

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  UHSDR Firmware (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: Xiegu G90 port? <- zurück vorwärts ->
Jump to: 

Login with username, password and session length

Es wird die Verwendung von Browsern die auf der "Blink"-Engine basieren und mindestens
1024x768 Pixel Bildschirmauflösung für die beste Darstellung empfohlen

Amateurfunk Die Beiträge sind, sofern nicht anders vermerkt, unter der folgenden Lizenz veröffentlicht:
GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 GNU Free Documentation License 1.3
verbindet!