logo
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
29. March 2024, 01:27:45

Home Help Search Login RegisterWIKIUHSDR Download

Amateurfunk Sulingen
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  UHSDR Firmware (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: Mod-fw of UHSDR 2.12.0m1 <- zurück vorwärts ->
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
   Author  Topic: Mod-fw of UHSDR 2.12.0m1  (Read 3107 times)
satoryboy
schon länger dabei

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile E-Mail
Mod-fw of UHSDR 2.12.0m1
« on: 17. March 2021, 12:58:29 »

I am posting a new version of my mod-firmware based on the UHSDR firmware - 2.12.0m1. Added:
- Option to disable the  touchscreen "Disable touchscreen" in the "Debug / Exper. Settings" menu.
- Option to set the way to select the F-menu - carousel or submenu by long pressing M1 ("Choice of F-menu" in the "Debug / Exper. Settings" menu).

Firmware - https://disk.yandex.ru/d/jrAbk1hguaG0LA
Source - https://disk.yandex.ru/d/68dRDXFcXAh7Pw
 20210317_171206.jpg
« Last Edit: 17. March 2021, 12:59:45 by satoryboy »

KG9H
Neuling

View Profile
Re:Mod-fw of UHSDR 2.12.0m1
« Reply #1 on: 18. March 2021, 00:47:36 »

curious I have been following for a whlle, are your software for 512k or the larger one?

KG9H
West Chicago, IL
dg0nf
OM_nicht_I40
noch länger dabei

OV V30 - Wolgast/Insel Usedom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 18. March 2021, 08:26:29 »

He has versions für all types and sizes. Just follow his link.
73, Helge
satoryboy
schon länger dabei

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile E-Mail
« Reply #3 on: 18. March 2021, 10:28:15 »

For OVI40-H7 I do not compile yet, there is nothing to test on.
S56FGP
Neuling

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 20. March 2021, 07:38:35 »

First, thx for your work and fw mods updates.
Questions:
How can I enable time on the display ( like your in the picture) on my original 2021 mchf 0.6.3. Trancsiever?
Do I need to add some modules?
I add the temp. Sensor and this work ok.
What is the "pre" icon on your display?

Thx for reply
Best Regards DE
Aljosa
S56FGP
satoryboy
schon länger dabei

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile E-Mail
« Reply #5 on: 20. March 2021, 09:07:45 »

Please look "UI-04/05-N-031 Enable STM32 Real Time Clock" here:
https://github.com/df8oe/UHSDR/wiki/Recommended-Modifications

"PRE" - Preamp, on the pfoto is relise for TRX Amber, my own project. Amber have preamp and attenuators in RX input module.
« Last Edit: 20. March 2021, 09:08:29 by satoryboy » Logged
S56FGP
Neuling

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 21. March 2021, 11:33:21 »

Thanks for the reply. It just seemed to me that you have remakes on the board. I was also thinking about adding an attenuator somewhere. I’ll think a little more about whether I’ll do a changes on the board for the clock but In the minetime I'll buy the mini crystal for clock.  This would be very useful to me when making connections and writing a log.
Otherwise, these days I'm bothered by the temperature sensor and I don't know if it's broken or if it's something related to the new firmware. The MCHF after some thime just stops working and the frequency indicator turns red and the station starts behaving very strangely. It only helps to turn off the MCHF. When switched on again, it reports an error that it does not detect the temperature sensor. Is it due to the firmware update to 2.12.m1 (so far I haven't had these problems) or is there something wrong with the sensor. Otherwise when I ordered I ordered 5 pieces but in my opinion there is little chance that there is a problem with the sensor itself. Then over time it reports “NOP” at the temperature point and then over time I can put the TCXO to OFF and back on ON. What do you think? Have you ever had similar problems? Thanks in advance for the reply.
satoryboy
schon länger dabei

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile E-Mail
« Reply #7 on: 21. March 2021, 14:46:25 »

Most likely problems with the first I2C bus. Check the set bus frequency (100 kHz highly recommended), see what's going on in the System Info menu.
S56FGP
Neuling

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 21. March 2021, 18:52:07 »

You're right. It seem when the MCHF get warmer then strange things start to heppen... And then I got this error on startup:
Local oscillator NOT detected!
MCP9801 Temp Sensor NOT Detected!
Boot Delay because of Errors or Warnings.

And then it start but not fully working. After few min. I get only a temp Sensor error on startup....
And few min leater it start normally.

The last temeperature reading inside of the MCHF before strange error (inside the original enclosure) was 40deg. Celsius.
So it is like as you suggested trouble with oscilator. Where I can set bus frequency to 100kHz? Or there somethings else you suggest? Sorry to bother you... But seems that you realy know this radio in the every detail. Thanks a lot.
Best regards Aljosa S56FGP
satoryboy
schon länger dabei

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile E-Mail
« Reply #9 on: 21. March 2021, 19:01:45 »

40 degrees Celsius is not fatal, there is nothing to worry about up to 60. Look option "I2C1 Bus Speed" in "Configuration Menu". It is possible that somewhere there is poor-quality soldering or unreliable contact in the board-to-board connector. I'm willing to bet that the mod-firmware has nothing to do with it, after all, I only made some changes to the source code of the UHSDR, far from that.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  UHSDR Firmware (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: Mod-fw of UHSDR 2.12.0m1 <- zurück vorwärts ->
Jump to: 

Login with username, password and session length

Es wird die Verwendung von Browsern die auf der "Blink"-Engine basieren und mindestens
1024x768 Pixel Bildschirmauflösung für die beste Darstellung empfohlen

Amateurfunk Die Beiträge sind, sofern nicht anders vermerkt, unter der folgenden Lizenz veröffentlicht:
GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 GNU Free Documentation License 1.3
verbindet!