logo
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
29. March 2024, 07:51:44

Home Help Search Login RegisterWIKIUHSDR Download

Amateurfunk Sulingen
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  UHSDR Firmware (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: Mod-fw of UHSDR 2.11.91m2 <- zurück vorwärts ->
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
   Author  Topic: Mod-fw of UHSDR 2.11.91m2  (Read 1125 times)
satoryboy
schon länger dabei

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile E-Mail
Mod-fw of UHSDR 2.11.91m2
« on: 21. November 2020, 15:09:53 »

I'm posting a new version of my mod-firmware 2.11.91m2. Since I have already linked the Amber-RF upgrades in the firmware, at the same time I made improvements at the request of my colleagues:
- Added saving in configuration of ANR settings.
- Changed the boundaries of the CB bands - 26 MHz [25.67-26.95 (9) MHz] and 27 MHz [26.96-27.99125 MHz]. The result is full UK CB coverage when both bands are opened.

By the way, while working on the firmware, I discovered that any of the four address ports of the optional "PA" connector can be configured as a digital input, which opens up interesting prospects for connecting all kinds of peripherals.

Firmware - https://yadi.sk/d/y2W9aPjMowAoFg

Sources - https://yadi.sk/d/bpNKala_RZdLtQ
« Last Edit: 22. November 2020, 07:34:27 by satoryboy » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  UHSDR Firmware (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: Mod-fw of UHSDR 2.11.91m2 <- zurück vorwärts ->
Jump to: 

Login with username, password and session length

Es wird die Verwendung von Browsern die auf der "Blink"-Engine basieren und mindestens
1024x768 Pixel Bildschirmauflösung für die beste Darstellung empfohlen

Amateurfunk Die Beiträge sind, sofern nicht anders vermerkt, unter der folgenden Lizenz veröffentlicht:
GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 GNU Free Documentation License 1.3
verbindet!