logo
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
29. March 2024, 10:48:16

Home Help Search Login RegisterWIKIUHSDR Download

Amateurfunk Sulingen
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  UHSDR Firmware (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: Mod-fw of UHSDR 2.11.89m1 <- zurück vorwärts ->
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
   Author  Topic: Mod-fw of UHSDR 2.11.89m1  (Read 1407 times)
satoryboy
schon länger dabei

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile E-Mail
Mod-fw of UHSDR 2.11.89m1
« on: 14. October 2020, 03:18:52 »

I'm posting a new version of my mod firmware of UHSDR, 2.11.89m1. Almost all improvements were made at the request and suggestions of colleagues:
- Added on-the-fly "AF GAIN" power control for Gen band. Useful when working in the civilian CB band. Since in Gen the power factor is calculated as an approximation between adjustments of 80 and 10 m, the scaling of the calculated value is adjusted, 100 - 100%.
- Added the ability to select the creeping line colour - Display Menu -> Ticker Colour.
- Added the ability to select the duration of the edges of the generated CW signal (3, 5, 8, 10 ms) - CW Mode Settings -> CW Sign.Eg.Smooth, ms.
- In the mode of operation with an external transverter, a full-fledged indication of the tuning frequency up to the 76 GHz range has been made (at an offset from 500 MHz, its step is coarse to 1 kHz and the adjustment step increases by 3 orders of magnitude). Also added F-menu of transverter presets for 4 cells. The menu is selected in the F-menu "carousel" by long presses of the M1 button, see the screenshot below. F1, F2, F4, F5 buttons are responsible for memory cells. Long press - save transverter mode settings, short press - call. Short press of the F3 button - enable / disable the display of the cell list, long - disable the transverter mode and return to the main F-menu. Long press M1 you can call any F-menu, keeping the transverter mode.
- Found bugs fixed.

Firmware:
https://yadi.sk/d/76DGoqWoDQYkwA

Sources:
https://yadi.sk/d/W-fH07x6IBMOgA

XVTR_list.jpg

satoryboy
schon länger dabei

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile E-Mail
Re:Mod-fw of UHSDR 2.11.89m1
« Reply #1 on: 15. October 2020, 05:44:42 »

With the kind permission of the namesake, I'm posting full-fledged firmware 2.11.89m1 for devices with 512k on board:

https://yadi.sk/d/5o1bknKExfS50g
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  UHSDR Firmware (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: Mod-fw of UHSDR 2.11.89m1 <- zurück vorwärts ->
Jump to: 

Login with username, password and session length

Es wird die Verwendung von Browsern die auf der "Blink"-Engine basieren und mindestens
1024x768 Pixel Bildschirmauflösung für die beste Darstellung empfohlen

Amateurfunk Die Beiträge sind, sofern nicht anders vermerkt, unter der folgenden Lizenz veröffentlicht:
GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 GNU Free Documentation License 1.3
verbindet!