logo
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
28. March 2024, 19:11:41

Home Help Search Login RegisterWIKIUHSDR Download

Amateurfunk Sulingen
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  UHSDR Firmware (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: Mod-fw of UHSDR 2.11.88m3 <- zurück vorwärts ->
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
   Author  Topic: Mod-fw of UHSDR 2.11.88m3  (Read 1932 times)
satoryboy
schon länger dabei

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile E-Mail
Mod-fw of UHSDR 2.11.88m3
« on: 31. July 2020, 18:41:56 »

Hi All

I'm posting the next version of my mod firmware from UHSDR - 2.11.88m3. Added "mode" for correct signal shaping for transmission in CW, RTTY, BPSK modes - at an intermediate frequency, which gives a clean, accurate signal on the air, without ugly tails in the near zone - Debug / Exper. Settings -> Clean TX CW, RTTY, BPSK. But there is a purely hardware limitation (that's why these modes are formed at a "zero" frequency!) - monitoring. The original low frequency signal is copied into a separate audio buffer for transmission via USB and monitoring via the second codec on the OVI40-UI board (on the transceiver with this board, the monitor signal will be in perfect order). But - in mcHF there is only one codec, and both DACs are already busy translating the I and Q signals into the transmitting path. We get a very high-frequency signal for monitoring, the frequency of which also depends on the USB/LSB. Text monitoring of RTTY transmission stops working. If the IF +/- 12 kHz is choised, the monitor signal goes into ultrasound )). But with IF +/- 6 kHz it is still quite possible to work. A simple choice - a quality signal on the air or personal convenience. Alas, this problem cannot be peacefully solved without another hardware mod. As a compromise temporary solution - monitoring the TX on the computer via USB. A big request on different bands to twist and test all these types of modulation, whoever has the opportunity, listen to-receive the signal, control the spectrum, ask the correspondents on the air. I still have very limited opportunities in terms of comprehensive testing. We never know what errors will be found? 73!

Firmware: https://yadi.sk/d/UKnjLbtfyE3lQw

Sources: https://yadi.sk/d/BxagWCeCTirrWQ

For reference: TUNE SSB, TUNE CW old, TUNE CW new

Combo.jpg

OM6IN
Neuling

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile
Re:Mod-fw of UHSDR 2.11.88m3
« Reply #1 on: 25. January 2021, 07:46:27 »

Great MOD Yuri. Thank you.
satoryboy
schon länger dabei

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile E-Mail
Re:Mod-fw of UHSDR 2.11.88m3
« Reply #2 on: 25. January 2021, 12:28:28 »

Thanks. Good for users of OVI40-UI.
« Last Edit: 25. January 2021, 12:28:58 by satoryboy » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  UHSDR Firmware (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: Mod-fw of UHSDR 2.11.88m3 <- zurück vorwärts ->
Jump to: 

Login with username, password and session length

Es wird die Verwendung von Browsern die auf der "Blink"-Engine basieren und mindestens
1024x768 Pixel Bildschirmauflösung für die beste Darstellung empfohlen

Amateurfunk Die Beiträge sind, sofern nicht anders vermerkt, unter der folgenden Lizenz veröffentlicht:
GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 GNU Free Documentation License 1.3
verbindet!