logo
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
19. April 2024, 08:41:33

Home Help Search Login RegisterWIKIUHSDR Download

Amateurfunk Sulingen
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  OVI40 SDR Projekt (English AND German discussions around OVI40 SDR project) (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: Is OVI40 compact with mcHF? <- zurück vorwärts ->
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
   Author  Topic: Is OVI40 compact with mcHF?  (Read 1600 times)
zw978
Neuling

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile E-Mail
Is OVI40 compact with mcHF?
« on: 15. March 2018, 12:55:02 »

I have a mcHF board. As you know, the MCU of mcHF is stm32F4. I want to do some staff in the MCU, such as audio compression. stm32F4  at some extend is not strong enough. I'm considering change the stm32F4  to stm32F7. And I noticed that OVI40 uses STM32F7 as its head. So my question is , is OVI40 compact with mcHF? so that I can change the UI board with OVI40 , and keep the mcHF RF board.
DF5LI
alter Hase

Ich liebe meinen SParrow !

View Profile
Re:Is OVI40 compatible with mcHF?
« Reply #1 on: 15. March 2018, 15:16:33 »

Yes, it is!  You can use your old V.04 - V.06 rf-board with the I40-ui-board.

73,  Harri
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  OVI40 SDR Projekt (English AND German discussions around OVI40 SDR project) (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: Is OVI40 compact with mcHF? <- zurück vorwärts ->
Jump to: 

Login with username, password and session length

Es wird die Verwendung von Browsern die auf der "Blink"-Engine basieren und mindestens
1024x768 Pixel Bildschirmauflösung für die beste Darstellung empfohlen

Amateurfunk Die Beiträge sind, sofern nicht anders vermerkt, unter der folgenden Lizenz veröffentlicht:
GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 GNU Free Documentation License 1.3
verbindet!