logo
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
29. March 2024, 08:51:59

Home Help Search Login RegisterWIKIUHSDR Download

Amateurfunk Sulingen
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  mcHF Projekt Deutsch / English (here you can discuss everything related to mcHF) (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: menu Enhancement <- zurück vorwärts ->
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
   Author  Topic: menu Enhancement  (Read 1144 times)
WD8BXS
alter Hase

View Profile
menu Enhancement
« on: 05. February 2020, 18:23:33 »

Hi All, I thought since all has been going well with the new IQ adjustments , maybe you could move them all to the config menu along with the original settings. Then we can just go right down the list.

Also I think the default value would be much better set at zero. I have found that the completed values all are close to zero.
So having the default at zero, you won't have to crank the knob as much hihi

Just a few thoughts,

Thank you so much for all you do!!

Thanks,
De WD8BXS vy 73
DF8OE
Administrator

Stellvertr. OVV I40, Jugend / Nachwuchsreferent

View Profile WWW
Re:menu Enhancement
« Reply #1 on: 05. February 2020, 19:24:26 »

Hi Chuck,

every time I get a mcHF (or a clone) for repair I take a llok at the IQ settings. Disappointing: All (yes: ALL) I got were unadjusted at all. Not only the new settings in the debug menu - the mandatory adjustments in the configuration menu were untouched, too.

Of course I adjusted all The settings differ extremely. If they were nearly "0" at 80m, they reach the end of the range on 10m. So I can definitely not say "0" is a good solution at all...

In principle you are right: the adjustments should move to the configuration menu to the standard IQ settings. I will do that as soon as possible.

vy 73
Andreas

Wenn der Wind des Wandels weht, nageln die einen Fenster und Türen zu und verbarrikadieren sich. Die anderen gehen nach draußen und bauen Windmühlen...
qrz.com-Seite von DF8OE
-----------------------------------------------------
>>>> Die Inhalte meiner Beiträge dürfen ohne meine explizite Erlaubnis in jedwedem Medium weiterverbreitet werden! <<<<
WD8BXS
alter Hase

View Profile
Re:menu Enhancement
« Reply #2 on: 06. February 2020, 15:17:11 »

Hi Andreas, 

That is interesting, I have not had the same results on 10 meters.

But I have only done 30 or so.

Thanks for the information, we can leave as "off", it will be OK to disagree, hihi

Blessed day my friend,, de Chuck WD8BXS

Thanks,
De WD8BXS vy 73
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  mcHF Projekt Deutsch / English (here you can discuss everything related to mcHF) (Moderators: DF8OE, DL1PQ)  |  Topic: menu Enhancement <- zurück vorwärts ->
Jump to: 

Login with username, password and session length

Es wird die Verwendung von Browsern die auf der "Blink"-Engine basieren und mindestens
1024x768 Pixel Bildschirmauflösung für die beste Darstellung empfohlen

Amateurfunk Die Beiträge sind, sofern nicht anders vermerkt, unter der folgenden Lizenz veröffentlicht:
GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 GNU Free Documentation License 1.3
verbindet!