logo
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
28. March 2024, 11:29:15

Home Help Search Login RegisterWIKIUHSDR Download

Amateurfunk Sulingen
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  Selbstbauprojekte (Moderator: DF8OE)  |  Topic: UB8JDC projects <- zurück vorwärts ->
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
   Author  Topic: UB8JDC projects  (Read 8327 times)
satoryboy
schon länger dabei

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile E-Mail
UB8JDC projects
« on: 16. June 2021, 08:54:40 »

Hello
It's my projects site - http://ub8jdc.ru/
« Last Edit: 10. August 2021, 05:07:12 by satoryboy » Logged
DM5AF
Interessent
schon länger dabei

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile
Re:UB8JDC projects
« Reply #1 on: 16. June 2021, 17:20:42 »

Hi,

get a google-error using this link.

best 73

DF8OE
Administrator

Stellvertr. OVV I40, Jugend / Nachwuchsreferent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 16. June 2021, 17:35:43 »

I get a google question to login into google account. I can fully understand that it is neccessary to login before I can POST anything. But I can not agree that I can only access something which is Open Source by READ without login. That hurts my privacy so I do not follow. Google is one of the biggest data gathering company of the world.

I do not like Apple or Microsoft, too. Microsoft is the "new" owner of GitHub. But at the moment you have full access to complete GitHub-content without login. You can use "privacy mode" of browser or (if you are very paranoide) TOR. You can read complete content. If Microsoft changes the direction: I would look for another publication method.

Sadly satoryboys GitHub  is complete outdated and does not contain any of the new projects 

vy 73
Andreas

Wenn der Wind des Wandels weht, nageln die einen Fenster und Türen zu und verbarrikadieren sich. Die anderen gehen nach draußen und bauen Windmühlen...
qrz.com-Seite von DF8OE
-----------------------------------------------------
>>>> Die Inhalte meiner Beiträge dürfen ohne meine explizite Erlaubnis in jedwedem Medium weiterverbreitet werden! <<<<
DF8OE
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 16. June 2021, 17:49:35 »

Regarding the schematics Artur has posted:

I have walked through this ~2 years ago. It is a "nice approach" - but it only solves basic issues. If you want to go near to optimum you have to bias each mixer part individually so you will need much more DACs (and much more config menu entries...)

Why all commercial have not followed this track? Are they stupid? Or have they realized that opening the box for "improvements of mixing concept" opens ten new questions when you answer one?

Do not misunderstand: I do not want to attack Yuri. I have walked through all this years ago and I realized that I have followed a track that leads to nowhere (opening one box of pandorra after the other)...

vy 73
Andreas

Wenn der Wind des Wandels weht, nageln die einen Fenster und Türen zu und verbarrikadieren sich. Die anderen gehen nach draußen und bauen Windmühlen...
qrz.com-Seite von DF8OE
>>>> Die Inhalte meiner Beiträge dürfen ohne meine explizite Erlaubnis in jedwedem Medium weiterverbreitet werden! <<<<
SP9BSL
positron
alter Hase

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 17. June 2021, 07:49:44 »

Hi Yuri,
Andreas is d.mn right here, if you use code based on UHSDR you must comply with the licensing.
This is hard topic, look here for summary what you can, and what you must:
https://tldrlegal.com/license/gnu-general-public-license-v3-(gpl-3)

So, using the GPL-3 you must (among others):
- share the sources
- share the changes compared to origin source
- share the way to build from disclosed sources

We use git tool with github which shows publicly the changes we made in code since originated from Clint and Chris. Anyway the version control tool is a must today, this would be good to learn usage of git for example.

73 Slawek
dg0nf
OM_nicht_I40
noch länger dabei

OV V30 - Wolgast/Insel Usedom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 17. June 2021, 10:43:07 »

Quote from: DM5AF on 16. June 2021, 17:20:42
Hi,

get a google-error using this link.

best 73

The link in the first post is wrong. Use this one:

Link

73, Helge (DG0NF)
DF8OE
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 17. June 2021, 12:23:21 »

@Yuri:
Please edit your firt post and correct the link so that someone who landed via Google must not dig all posts to see that the link is faulty - thank you! So Helge and I can delete our posts regarding this 

vy 73
Andreas

qrz.com-Seite von DF8OE
DM5AF
Interessent
schon länger dabei

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 21. June 2021, 11:26:48 »

@Helge,

Hi,
thanks for your help.

73 Andreas - DM5AF
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  Selbstbauprojekte (Moderator: DF8OE)  |  Topic: UB8JDC projects <- zurück vorwärts ->
Jump to: 

Login with username, password and session length

Es wird die Verwendung von Browsern die auf der "Blink"-Engine basieren und mindestens
1024x768 Pixel Bildschirmauflösung für die beste Darstellung empfohlen

Amateurfunk Die Beiträge sind, sofern nicht anders vermerkt, unter der folgenden Lizenz veröffentlicht:
GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 GNU Free Documentation License 1.3
verbindet!