logo
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
28. March 2024, 21:24:18

Home Help Search Login RegisterWIKIUHSDR Download

Amateurfunk Sulingen
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  Selbstbauprojekte (Moderator: DF8OE)  |  Topic: DDC Module2 <- zurück vorwärts ->
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
   Author  Topic: DDC Module2  (Read 44562 times)
DD4WH
positron
alter Hase

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile
Re:DDC Module2
« Reply #45 on: 29. September 2020, 17:05:52 »

Thanks Andreas, that really helps a lot to understand!

Best 73s,

Frank

-----------------------------------------
Teensy Convolution SDR
https://github.com/DD4WH/Teensy-ConvolutionSDR
DF8OE
Administrator

Stellvertr. OVV I40, Jugend / Nachwuchsreferent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: 14. October 2020, 14:44:43 »

I think these "resistors" are non-linear because of inside the FPGA you find semiconducting things. So it is dependent on the voltage which the DMM uses for measuring. Best is to put DMM in diode test mode, connect positive pole to GND and check with negative pole if you can see protection diode on the recent pins.

vy 73
Andreas

Wenn der Wind des Wandels weht, nageln die einen Fenster und Türen zu und verbarrikadieren sich. Die anderen gehen nach draußen und bauen Windmühlen...
qrz.com-Seite von DF8OE
-----------------------------------------------------
>>>> Die Inhalte meiner Beiträge dürfen ohne meine explizite Erlaubnis in jedwedem Medium weiterverbreitet werden! <<<<
Werner
noch länger dabei

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 06. February 2021, 11:27:23 »

Hello Artur,

I am looking for a map of the assembly for the DDC Module 2.
(N7DDC DF-2020-USA)

I received the DDC Module 2 board from you.
Maybe jou can help me further?

I wish you a nice weekend and stay healthy!
vy73
Werner
Werner
noch länger dabei

Ich liebe dieses Forum!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 07. February 2021, 12:13:45 »

Hello Artur,

You helped me a lot with your very quick info !
That is the point of a good forum, thanks for your help !

I wish you a nice weekend and good health.

vy
Werner
DF8OE
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: 25. April 2021, 16:17:47 »

Hi Artur,

maybe you have swapped power values  ??

And DSP is both. I think you mean "mixing concept" instead of "DSP".

Stay healthy
vy 73
Andreas
« Last Edit: 25. April 2021, 16:18:38 by DF8OE » Logged

Wenn der Wind des Wandels weht, nageln die einen Fenster und Türen zu und verbarrikadieren sich. Die anderen gehen nach draußen und bauen Windmühlen...
qrz.com-Seite von DF8OE
>>>> Die Inhalte meiner Beiträge dürfen ohne meine explizite Erlaubnis in jedwedem Medium weiterverbreitet werden! <<<<
DF8OE
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: 25. April 2021, 16:50:51 »

Hi Artur,

running devices "out-of-specs" is something that users who homebrew projects is standard for tens of years. But it is not without risk. I by myself use to follow the specs that are provided for an item.

Do not misunderstand:
There *are* constellations where I rely on the working of a device out of its specs.

But if there are speed grades for a device I have strong dought if it is a good idea to save some cent and rely that a device which is produced for a lower spped grade will work on x4 speed without following problems...

vy 73
Andreas

qrz.com-Seite von DF8OE
SP9BSL
positron
alter Hase

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: 25. April 2021, 17:02:13 »

Hi,
different speed grade chips are produced on the same silicon wafer, the real diference (grade) is set by factory test and do/not meeting the required parameters for particular chip like noise, accidential failure etc, the chips grade often depends of placement on silicon wafer. This is official, who knows what chinese do doing their clones...

73 Slawek
DF8OE
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: 25. April 2021, 17:07:58 »

Maybe in this case this is different. The chip housing is different. So not a speed test results in different classes - it is the production process itself.

But you have right: there are many and multiple things you have to check if you use a device out-of-specs. You get a better reliability if you have developed much more. It is an "instinct" that leads you 

vy 73
Andreas

qrz.com-Seite von DF8OE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
Diskussions- und Newsboard des DARC-Ortsverbandes I40  |  allgemeine Kategorie  |  Selbstbauprojekte (Moderator: DF8OE)  |  Topic: DDC Module2 <- zurück vorwärts ->
Jump to: 

Login with username, password and session length

Es wird die Verwendung von Browsern die auf der "Blink"-Engine basieren und mindestens
1024x768 Pixel Bildschirmauflösung für die beste Darstellung empfohlen

Amateurfunk Die Beiträge sind, sofern nicht anders vermerkt, unter der folgenden Lizenz veröffentlicht:
GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 GNU Free Documentation License 1.3
verbindet!